Note on Oct 04, 2009: Today the number of resources in the Daily Nuggets section has touched 200! When I started this section on Mar 19, 2009, I didn't think I could carry this on for more than 2 month. This is the section of my blog that requires the most maintenance. It reminds of the quotation from Walter Elliot - "Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other".
The Daily Nuggets section has been converted into a separate blog - "PMP Certification Tips". Follow the link below to go the new blog.
PMP Certification Tips - by Deep Fried Brain
- 06 - Effective Brainstorming Methods
- 05 - Project Termination: The Day the Project Died
- 04 - What is Life-Cycle Costing?
- 03 - PMP Certification: 30 Free Sample Questions
- 02 - Closing Out Your Project: Part I
- 01 - Difference Between Project Contingency and Re-baselining