The PMP certification exam is a 4 hour, 200 question marathon. Practicing sample exam questions is a key to passing the PMP exam. If you are preparing for the PMP exam, I recommend that you attempt at least 2500 sample questions before you go for the real thing. Moreover, you must attempt at least 3 full-length sample exams. This will condition your mind and body for the marathon that the PMP exam is. Here's a list of more than 7000 best free sample questions for the PMP certification exam from more than 60 sources around the web.
Updated: Dec 23, 2013
Suggest and Win
Suggest a PMP exam sample question set based on the PMBOK Guide, 5th Edition (not already listed on this page) and win a $10 Gift Certificate, which can be used toward the purchase of
Click here to submit your suggestions.
Recommended Professional PMP Exam Simulators
PM Prepcast. It has 1800 realistic PMP exam practice questions and has a feature-rich exam simulators engine. You can read a comprehensive review of this tool here.
Step-by-step Guide to PMP
How to Become a PMP in 6 Steps
Recommended FREE Sample Exams (2500 Qs)
- Oliver Lehmann 1: 175 questions for PMBOK 5 (downloadable)
- Oliver Lehmann 2: 75 questions for PMBOK 5 (online)
- Head First PMP: 200 questions
- Simplilearn: 200 questions
- BrainBOK - Mastering PMBOK Guide 5 Exam: 100 free questions
- Exam Central: 1050 questions
- PM Study: 200 questions
- EdWel Programs: 200 free questions
- Voight Project Solutions: 15 randomly selected questions from a pool
1000+ FREE Sample Exams (for PMI Members)
- PMP Exam Prep: Questions, Answers & Explanations, 2013 Edition by Christopher Scordo. Non-PMI members can purchase the above book here.
PMP Sample Exam Sets in Print
- PMP Exam Prep: Questions, Answers & Explanations, 2013 Edition by Christopher Scordo
- PMP Examination Practice Questions for the The PMBOK® Guide,5th edition by Sean Whitaker
PMP Certification FAQs
100+ FAQs about PMP Certification
Give your recommendation
How many sample questions are enough?
Worried about ITTOs for the PMP Exam? Help is on the way!
BrainBOK ITTO Explorer
Based on PMBOK Guide Fifth EditionBrainBOK ITTO Explorer is by far the best tool to master ITTOs for the PMP exam. Apart from the ITTO explorer, it has 2000 flashcards, free and paid practice exams, a challenging formula-based questions exam, quizzes and a lot more. By spending about $50, you can easily save 2-4 weeks of preparation time, and make your preparation more efficient, effective and enjoyable.
2000 Flashcards that double up as Study Notes
Use flashcards to jog your memory
The best set of flashcards for the PMP and CAPM examBrainBOK Flashcards are the best and most comprehensive set of flashcards for PMP and CAPM exam prep based on PMBOK® Guide, 5th Edition. It covers all the terms that you need to know for the PMP and CAPM exam. The highlights are the 100 cards on the most Commonly Confused Concepts. Cards can be filtered by topics, Process Groups, Knowledge Areas, or difficulty levels. You can bookmark cards and review them later. You can also view the most-bookmarked cards by all users. The free basic account provides 150 free flashcards. Get started now!
More FREE Sample Questions (5000+ Qs)For those who want to knock themselves out!