I have got some good news for PMP aspirants. I came across a new free tool called ITTO Quiz® that helps you practice ITTOs related questions online. The tool has been developed by Primoz Frelih, PMP.
I did a quick review of the tool.
WOW ! I just realized this is my 100th post on this blog. Time to celebrate !!
What I liked
- It's free.
- No sign-up is required. Simply visit the site anytime and practice.
- Addresses a very important need of PMP aspirants.
- Good for final revision before the exam.
What I would like to see improved
- The format of questions is fixed. It presents the ITTO list and asks the user to select whether its an input, tool and technique or an output, and then pick the process it belongs to.
- In continuation to the previous point, I would like to see the questions in the format of real PMP exam questions. Give a question and present four answer choices.
- The processes are presented in a drop-down list and one may need to scroll through the list to pick the right answer. It would be better to layout all the 42 processes neatly on the main screen, specially when there's so much of real estate available.
- The answers are presented in annoying pop-up windows. And even worse, it throws two pop-ups for each answer.
- The quiz duration is too short. Just 3 minutes.
- It would be great to have an option to register and login, in order to keep track of scores. This is more of a wishlist item.
- It would also be nice to get some kind of summary report at the end. This is also part of my wishlist.
Conclusion Overall, I feel that it's a great idea and a very useful service for PMP aspirants. However, the quiz format and the user interface needs some improvement.
So, what are you waiting for? Head over to PMP Exam ITTO Trainer (BrainBOK) and ace the PMP exam. Don't forget to drop a note of thanks on that site.
My Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
Disclaimer: I have absolutely no affiliation with PMP® exam ITTO Trainer.
Your comments and suggestions are welcome.